What’s a home generator?
A standby home generator keeps your power on during an outage. It’s installed outside your house (like an AC unit) and comes on automatically — whether you’re home or away. All within seconds of a power outage.
Plus home generators run on propane or natural gas, so there’s no refueling.
- Ideal for backing up your home
- Automatically starts and restores power in seconds — whether you’re home or away
- Powers your home, including critical hard-wired systems like AC, heat, sump pumps, well pumps, security systems and large appliances
- No refueling — runs on your home’s natural or LP gas
- Delivers high-quality power — won’t harm your electronics
How much is this going to cost?
A home generator plus installation typically starts under $6,000. However, the total cost will vary based on your power and installation needs.
When shopping standby home generators, your checklist should include generator size, costs, permits and installation. But don’t worry. Falcon can handle all the details, so you don’t have to.
Please browse through our home standby options if you feel our portable generator operations are not the kind of generator you are looking for.
We carry a Kohler line of gasoline standby units and Cummins-Onan diesel powered unit. Call Falcon at (877)210-8289 for all pricing information.